Saturday, February 5, 2011

What do I write about in a blog...?

So I have avoided the blogging craze thus far. I don't have an out of the ordinary life, I don't have any jaw-dropping, rolling on the floor laughing, hilarious stories, and I don't really have anything specific I want to share with the world. But a few people in my life have recently convinced me that I should start one because I am an English major and:

"Every English major should have a blog" and, I "like to write, so I should definitely have a blog!"
We'll see how this turns out for me...I have no idea what I'm supposed to write about and I don't want to seem "Pretentious", as a good friend described most bloggers. (No offense intended...) I suppose this little blog will just be a description of the little thoughts, little moments, and little things in my life that matter to me. I hope you enjoy following along with my everyday experiences :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment