Monday, June 20, 2011

My Life Right Now in a Nutshell...

1. I miss Provo...pretty much everything about it.
2. I am a current workaholic, hoping to earn enough to afford a study abroad next Spring to London. Wish me luck!
3. I am in the middle of possibly changing my career path--again.
4. I miss conducting choir every Sunday morning.
5. I miss my nieces more than anything.
6. I decided Chemistry is just not for me...and that's okay.
7. I am seriously depressed that the last and final Harry Potter movie will be released in less than a month. I feel like I am about to experience the end of my childhood/adolescence.
8. Everyone is getting married, therefore I am slightly obsessed with wasting time poring over potential wedding dresses, engagement rings, boquets, etc, just have no idea who the groom will be, but that's not a big deal, right? That'll come later...just a minor setback.
9. I absolutely love being home with my sisters, just missing Annie here :/
10. You can't beat California weather, seriously :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you back! Don't worry, you'll be back to Provo before you know it, and then....you'll be missing California. Ha!

    ReplyDelete