Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Beginnings...


So, in church today, there was a great talk about meekness, and the guy really emphasized that people who talk just to hear themselves talk or prove their intelligence probably aren't very meek. I can't help but think that a blog is sort of like talking just to hear myself talk....so I feel kinda weird blogging right now--especially since I don't have anything important to say. But it's the last day before the new semester and I'm bored and I know I'm going to be terrible about blogging once classes start, so I thought I would just write a quick post here.

So, I am going to be a junior at BYU. I know that's not that old, but it sure feels old to me. It feels like just yesterday I was eating dinner at the Canon with all my friends from freshman year. Funny how time flies, right? It's freaking me out! I don't want school to be over! I love school! :) I'm excited pretty much every year at the beginning of school, but this year especially. I am taking 2 religion classes, 2 English classes, a family finance class, and my third semester of sign language. It might be too much on top of work, so I may not keep all of them, but so far I can't wait to get into the reading and learning and studying of it all. I'm way excited to learn about managing my money too because I am so so soo bad at that. Hopefully I can get through a year of school without debt this year :P

So yeah, that's basically all I wanted to say. I'm really really super duper excited to embark on my journey through junior year here at BYU. I'm excited for a new ward, new roommates, new professors, new books, a new choir, and early church!!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment