Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Poor Guy...


We've all done it. I won't pretend I'm exempt. Every one of us has experienced the humiliation and the shame that accompanies the intense confusion when one tries to enter the bathroom of the wrong gender. It has been a while, however, since I have witnessed one of these precious moments since most of us here at BYU have particular restrooms we like to use and have gotten used to the location of the doors.

But while I was spacing off procrastinating writing my paper about Herman Melville and his commentary on American Society, my eyes wandered to a secret bathroom on the fourth floor of the library! Now, just as I was contemplating the shock of finding a second bathroom on this lovely floor, a boy walked up, put his hand on the door of the girl's restroom and then quickly jumped back as if burned. He looked around quite confusedly for a moment, and then proceeded to hang his head in shame and enter the boy's door.
...poor guy...

In his defense, the girls' side has 2 doors! Why would anyone do that? It's as though they intended for people to get confused by their poor design. I propose that bathrooms never have two entrances, that is just ridiculously and unnecessarily confusing...come on, people, really? Give us a break...will ya?

Haha, he just walked out of the bathroom texting...trying to play it off totally cool...nice one, guy. I saw it...don't worry :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it. I accidentally walked in on someone the other day. I couldn't see the shadow of the feet under the door, and they didn't lock it! Who hides their feet and then DOESN'T lock the door.

    I'm still trying to decide if that's more embarrassing for me or them though?

    ReplyDelete